If you're relocating your business, you probably have a ton of concerns. Will your business grow as you expect in the new region? Or is expansion the right decision right now, in this slow-growth economy?
The actual corporate move -- and relocation of your top talent -- shouldn't be another cause for concern. Hiring the right business relocation company can take a lot of stress off the minds of your HR staff. And relocation specialists who are poised to deliver first-class customer service to relocating executives will help make the moving process low stress for everyone involved.
These are just a few questions to ask when you begin researching business relocation companies:
- How many years of experience does the business relocation company have?
- Does the company offer the services you require, including financial management of relocation packages, relocation tax assistance, and management of the entire relocation process?
- Do they have non-exclusive supply chain partners in your area to offer you the best in relocation service providers?
- Do they have the technology to support your employee moves or a group move?
- Do they have the processes in place to create a low-stress move?
- Will your business relocation company assess the relocation process after each move, refining techniques for greater satisfaction and an even more low-stress move next time?
Finally, ask yourself if the business relocation company you're considering understands your corporate culture and will work well with your employees and HR staff. Even if a business relocation company provides everything else you need, if you can't work easily with them, they're not the best choice for you.