Worldwide ERC® Global Workforce Symposium
When: October 5th - 7th
Where: Marriott Wardman Park, Washington, D.C.
Attendees: Dan Keating, Pete Larkin, Tracey Scott, John Travers and Scott Williamson
Next week, the Worldwide ERC® will be hosting its annual Global Workforce Symposium in Washington D.C. This year, WERC will be Reimagining Mobility to build on existing knowledge and experience to discover new ways to manage global assignments and strengthen global mobility strategy.
This year's symposium will feature:
- Over 125 exhibiting companies in the Marketplace.
- Concurrent educational sessions in four learning tracks, covering Compliance, Strategic, Practical and Government topics.
- Muhammad Ali Humanitarian of the Year Award recipient, Mick Ebeling will discuss creating "Technology for the Sake of Humanity" in his keynote address.
- A Global Thought Leaders Dialogue hosted by WERC CEO Peggy Smith, where global leaders will examine the current state of workforce mobility and talent management and provide their thoughts on transforming the future.
- GMS® and Strategic Talent Mobility training.
- Networking opportunities.
We will be in the Marketplace and would love to talk to you about getting your key talent into the right place at the right time. Come see us at Booth #803 and enter to win an Amazon Echo or a Washington D.C. helicopter tour!