Corporate relocation companies come in all sizes, shapes and forms. Some rely heavily on technology to get the job done. Others focus on superior customer service, going above and beyond to satisfy high-level executive clients who are relocating. Others have strengths in the financial management aspects of relocation, pulling out all stops to get clients the most bang for their buck in tight economic times.
Ideally, you'll find a company with strengths in all of these areas, and more, including:
• A non-exclusive supply chain to connect you with top real estate agents, home staging services, HHG moving services, mortgage companies and more
• A process to manage each employee or group move, measure its success, and refine the procedure for next time, while permitting room for flexibility and customization within each move.
• Personalized customer service for every client
• The resources necessary to manage your company, regardless of its size and regardless of how many employees you are moving at one time or over the course of your contract
• A corporate culture that adapts itself to fit your company culture, speaking the language of your relocating employees, ascertaining their needs and meeting those needs efficiently and within your relocation budget
Sounds like a tall order, doesn't it? The fact is, these are all key elements that go into a successful relocation. If your relocation management company isn't providing it all, they may not be giving you the service you deserve.
The right relocation firm should offer all the resources you need with personalized customer service to back it up. When you speak with your relocation professional, you should feel as if you are their only client and their main concern. You are Number One to them.