Unfortunately, it seems that almost every day we hear more stories about big storms, earthquakes, or wildfires, and the damage they cause. These disasters can pose unique problems for you and your relocating employee. We invite you to our free, exclusive WERC Learning Zone webinar on August 14th at 2 pm ET, “Tornadoes, Hurricanes, and Earthquakes: Is Your Relocation Program Ready for a Natural Disaster?”
Are you or your provider prepared to handle a disaster that could disrupt employee relocations? Will you need assistance with:
- Locating employees in damaged areas?
- Finding temporary housing?
- Rescheduling moves because roads have been closed?
- Working with housing inventory that has been damaged?
- Relocating facilities that may have sustained damage?
CapRelo presents this free, exclusive webinar so you can learn the steps needed to ensure that your transferring employees are in place and productive as soon as possible, despite the difficulties handed to you by Mother Nature. This webinar is also good for one CRP credit.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to ensure that transferring employees are in place and productive as soon as possible
- The top priorities during a disaster
- How work with FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) recommendations
- How to identify all of the areas that have been impacted by a natural disaster
Please join our exclusive webinar on August, 14th at 2 pm ET by signing up here. We hope to see you there!