A new decade brought optimistic economic opportunities. With that came multiple challenges, such as securing talent, focus on the employee experience, data and technology—and how to be more strategic in our organizations.
Join us Wednesday, June 3, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. EST for our Global Mobility Leadership Webinar: Is Mobility Read to Rebound? A Supplier Perspective.
In this webinar, our esteemed panelist will discuss:
- The current state in their respective verticals.
- Changes to service delivery and how this will impact employees and clients program.
- Challenges we may face moving through 2020 and beyond.
- David Cox, Executive Vice President, Residential Services
JK Moving Services
- Ken Brown, Vice President, Global Solutions
- Chris Lauterbach, Relocation Division Manager
Colonial National Mortgage
- Rob Moorhouse, Senior Vice President, North America
- Mona Stevens, Relocation Director
Coldwell Banker Apex Realtors
We look forward to seeing you there. Register today for our Global Mobility Leadership Webinar: Is Mobility Read to Rebound? A Supplier Perspective.
Recommended For You: To learn more about customizing your global mobility program, corporate relocation, common types of relocation packages, employee offer letters or relocation bonuses and how to calculate tax gross up, please submit your contact information, and we will get right back to you! You'll also be subscribed to the CapRelo blog.