Did you realize that moving a key employee exposes personal data in unexpected ways and puts the enterprise at risk?
Join us Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. ET for our Worldwide ERC® Learning Zone Webinar: Relocating Securely: Keeping Data Safe When It's Most Vulnerable—During a Relocation, where we will discuss standards and protocols to substantially reduce this data security risk.
In this webinar, you'll learn about:
- The three major areas involved in information security and how to ensure your vendors are safeguarding them.
- The threat of insider attacks and how they relate to and impact employee relocation management.
- How to ensure compliance with relevant statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements affecting information security.
- Establishing and implementing appropriate policies surrounding record retention and disposal to ensure data security.
- The elements of security audits and why it's essential to conduct them.
Jim St. Clair
CTO and Founder
Dinocrates Group, LLC
SVP, Business Development
Chief Information Officer
CapRelo presents this free webinar through the WERC Learning Zone so you can learn more about creating a successful global mobility policy. This webinar is good for CRP, GMS credit.